COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES & AMENITIES
- 24/7 hour front desk services
- Full concierge services
- Private chef (on request)
- Meet and greet at the airport upon your arrival for those with a reservation of 5 nights or more.
- Welcome basket
- FREE in-room, high-speed Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Miami Herald newspaper delivered daily (except Sundays & holidays)
- Rental car delivered to your door (thanks to an exclusive arrangement with Dollar Thrifty)
- Daily maid service (except holidays)
- Convenient, free parking
- Plush bathrobes
- Fitness room
The entire facility was very clean and well maintained and the location couldn't have been better - quiet yet had several restaurants and even a small grocery store just steps away. The beach was soft, water was clear, and snorkeling just a bit offshore was great.
Guests can enjoy the neighboring Oyster Bay Beach Resort’s amenities.
- Infinity Pool & Lounge
- Indulgence by the Sea Spa
- Fitness center
- Infinity Restaurant
- Infinity Bar
- Beau Beau’s Beachside Grill
- Bodega by the Bay Convenience Store
- Shipwreck Shop Gift Shop
- Water activities at the Oyster Bay Marina
- Front desk check-in
- Switchboard services
- 24/7 security
- 24/7 emergency services and maintenance
It's a great location. There is a lot to do on the island so we rent a car for our stay, but if you wanted to just stay at complex there is plenty to do within walking distance.
OTHER OPTIONAL SERVICES
- Delivered groceries (for the day of arrival or during your stay)
- Car rental arrangements
- Private chef
- Baby sitting
- Massage treatments in the privacy of your villa
- Extra maid service
- Lounge chairs and umbrellas on Dawn Beach
- Oyster Bay Marina
- Convenience store, open daily until 10 p.m. (across the street)
- Choice of many fine restaurants within walking distance
BIG FISH RESTAURANT
SOUTH BEACH MEETS THE CARIBBEAN
The menu is diverse — with a focus on seafood. If you like coconut shrimp or calamari appetizers, then this is your place. The main courses include mahi-mahi, ahi tuna, salmon, grouper and more.
The menu varies daily depending on what is caught fresh that morning. The nonseafood options include steak, chicken, pasta and vegetarian dishes. There are also salads and a full sushi menu, as well as a kids’ menu. Big Fish is an enchanting, savory way to spend an evening on the island.
Open for dinner at 5 p.m. daily.view menu
Named by Travel+Leisure as one of the top five pools in the Caribbean, the Infinity Pool is built on an old coral reef that is still vibrant and easily observed. Hanging at the infinity edge and watching the reef and the nautical traffic into and out of Oyster Pond is a favorite pastime of our guests. All visitors eventually wind up at this unique spot with its unobstructed view of St. Barths, 10 miles away across the ocean.
The fitness center is open 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. daily to all registered adult guests. Children 12-16 years old must be supervised by an adult (age 21 or over). No one under the age of 12 is permitted in the fitness center at any time. Please contact the Front Desk for off-hour usage.